17th European Dependable Computing Conference
13-16 September 2021
The EDCC 2021 Student Forum is a vibrant and friendly environment where students can present and discuss their work, and exchange ideas and experiences with other students, researchers and industry.
Students are invited to submit papers describing their potential and ongoing research at any stage, from ideas to results.
One of the key goals of the Forum is to provide students with feedback on their preliminary results that might help with their future research directions.
We seek papers presenting early technical work, in-progress research and introduction of novel ideas to the community. Please refer to the EDCC 2021 Call for Papers for a detailed list of topics.
The first author of the paper must be a student.
Submitted papers should conform to the following template with a maximum of 4 pages (references included).
Submit your student paper by email and in PDF format to Marcello Cinque (Student Forum Chair) with the subject line "EDCC 2021 Student Forum Submission".
Student Forum papers will be reviewed by the members of the Student Forum Program Commitee. The selection will be based on the following criteria:
- Relevance to the technical content of EDCC 2021
- Technical soundness
- Quality and clarity of the written presentation
Students with accepted papers are expected to attend the conference and present the paper. A presentation slot will be reserved for students in the main EDCC conference program.
For accepted papers, students can choose to have it published on arxiv.org, a free open-access publication service. The student must communicate to the Student Forum Chair whether he/she would the paper to be published (or not) on arxiv.org after notification.
The Organizing Committee will provide certificates of attendance for students upon request.
- Submission: June 14th, 2021
- Author notification: July 19th, 2021
- Camera ready: July 30th, 2021
- Marcello Cinque (Frederico II University of Naples, Italy) (Chair)
- Jin Hong (University of Western Austarlia)
- Luigi De Simone (Frederico II University of Naples, Italy)
- Naghmeh Ivaki (University of Coimbra, Portugal)
- Raffaele Della Corte (Critiware Srl, Italy)
- Simona Bernardi (University of Zaragoza, Spain)
- Nuno Laranjero (University of Coimbra, Portugal)
- Juan Carlos Ruiz (Universitat Politècnica de València, Spain)
- Do Le Quoc (Technische Universität Dresden, Germany)